Freelander Talk about the Land Rover Freelander within.

FINALLY getting it back!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008 | 12:26 PM
|
2nd Gear
Default FINALLY getting it back!!!

After 2...yes TWO years of being without the Freelander, the g/f is getting it back. Had a dispute with the dealership about the overheating issue and we got a new engine and only had to pay for install ($1944.51). It's been sitting for two years and disputed back and forth (LR lost parts that they wanted US to pay for) and finally we are getting it back. Gonna drive it for a while before trading it in.

Old 05-14-2008 | 03:58 PM
Overlanding
Default RE: FINALLY getting it back!!!

Hello-
I had a little extra time on my hands & started doing some research. I found a person who is willing to do a class action law suit. I went thru the blog spot copied & pasted your e-mail address. Below is the information about whom you must contact so that we can get this law suit in action. I am not an attorney, I am a consumer of a 2003 Freelander who has had nothing but problems with this so called "SUV" I don't know who to complain to anymore LRNA has not helped me, in fact they made me feel like it was my fault that my car was having all of these problems. Please, please, please contact this person so that we can all get what we paid for. A car that is dependable & safe. Please forward to any other LR owners & I will do the same. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer or any suggestions for me please,e-mail me at pccdrive@yahoo.com.
Sincerely
Chantell
YouTube - Landrover Lawsuit
I am seeking people to join me in a class-action lawsuit ...
1 min 6 sec -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEGrOEDEMCU
landrover_lawsuit@hotmail.com