Freelander Talk about the Land Rover Freelander within.

please help me about my TD4

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 01:48 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help me about my TD4

Hello to everyone. I have an emergency situation and I can not solve it.
I used the Freelander earlier, then I got bored, got a passenger car, but I got a Freelander the week we passed. It's 2004 model at 175,000km. We went there before we bought it, we tested it, we drove. There was no trouble. It has already stated that it is a vehicle that has mostly done miles long on the road. We were very pleased and approved. We bought the car and made our way to our home by doing 80km road. Again there was no problem. The sales person removed the propshaft of the vehicle and made the vehicle 4x2. They used it in 4x2 on summer and when winter comes,they turn it to 4x4 mode. Anyway ... We went out the next day, no problem. When we got our job done, the engine malfunctioned when we got home.

That's exactly where it started. We used to think that turbo valve problem we were familiar with went serviced, but the strength of the turbo is. By the way, the vehicle started to stop on cruise. No problem at idle,cycle times are good. but when i was on cruise the car are shaken and stopped. Land Rover service connected to the machine. The computer was displayed as Fuel pressure sensor and its installation. They were changed but the problem continued. This time it was thought to be from the engine's brain and we went to the ECU. But to this day, the problem continues to continue. I wanted to share it while continuing to research the service. I really need it with the help of those who know it. Why could it be? Is there anyone who has such a problem ahead? Tomorrow they will start concentrating on the warehouse and they will move on until the problem is solved.

Last edited by ferapeutic; 05-18-2017 at 02:16 PM.