General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

411 IN EXTENDED WARRANTY PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY THEM

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 411 IN EXTENDED WARRANTY PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY THEM

ALERT: I get emails asking about many car warranty companies on the Internet from people anxious to get a warranty on their Chrysler, Dodge, BMW, etc.. Based on our research of these auto warranties below, here is why we DO NOT recommend the following car warranty companies, but you should investigate yourself and decide:
[ul][*]Continental Warranty: A warranty broker, not a direct administrator, no online quotes or rates, 165 Better Business Bureau complaints the past 3 years. They do not offer any bumper-to-bumper coverage, no wear-and-tear failures or damage due to overheating. WARNING -Will not allow you to read contract unless you put down a deposit.[*]Aaautowarranty: Broker of coverage, not direct administrator, coverage from several small administrators. Displays seals on their web site that probably shouldn’t be there. They display an AM Best seal showing "A" for Excellent. Tricks you into thinking you are getting "A" rated insurance backing. But most of their warranties are only backed with "B" or "NR3" ratings, not "A". Looks like plans they offer exclude wear-and-tear failures.[*]SmartAutoWarranty: Also a broker of coverage, not a direct administrator. Does not offer online quotes, the form is just a way for them to call you. Web site has minimal information, must call to get any details. Not a member of the Better Business Bureau, contract excludes wear-and-tear, shop fees, luxury items, seals and gaskets and more. [/ul]

Old 03-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Three Wheeling
Default RE: 411 IN EXTENDED WARRANTY PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY THEM

Smart Auto Warranty does give on line quotes They have beenvery helpful to me and are the only company that has actually sent me comparisons between different plans they sell and others. Do you have an agenda here or what ???

Old 03-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Banned
Default RE: 411 IN EXTENDED WARRANTY PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY THEM

i know i spoke with gabriel from aaa warranty he sound it nice but im posting what i found on AOL AND WHAT THEY POSTED is not even personal experience and i also notice that they posted that they dont do warranty on the RR but i notice that they do