General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with Rover Renovations?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Problems with Rover Renovations?!?!

Has anybody else had problems with Rover Renovations? From reading other posts it sounded like they were the company to go with for air suspension parts. Last Monday morning I ordered the complete Gen III upgrade kit along with the compressor rebuild kit, valve block rebuild kit and the longer shocks. There was a problem with the order in that it wouldn’t let me ship to an address other than my billing address. It said to call before placing the order if you want to change the address. So I called, no answer, I left a message and also shot off an email. After waiting a couple hours I hadn’t heard back so I placed the order and put my shipping instructions in the comments field. I then followed up with another call and email. At 6:00 I finally get a reply and they are requesting proof that my shipping address is really going to me. No big deal, that seemed reasonable. I had already left work so I was unable to scan anything to send to him that night. Tuesday morning I sent him the requested information. I also stressed to him the importance of getting these parts by the weekend. I work 14 hour days 6 or 7 days a week and Labor Day weekend is the only time in the foreseeable future that I will have several consecutive days off. He said no problem and that because of the delays he would upgrade the shipping to make sure I got it in time. I was relieved and happy to hear this. On Wednesday I sent him an email requesting a tracking number so that I could be sure to be home on the delivery day. I haven’t heard a thing from him since. I have sent 4 emails that have been ignored by him and I still don’t have my parts or even a tracking number. This is not the kind of service I expect when I place a $1,500+ order. To make things worse my right rear bag blew out on Thursday and I had to drive home 150 miles on the bump stops (I’m pretty sure I need a kidney transplant after that ride.) I sent him an email again stressing the urgency of receiving these parts and still no reply. I wouldn’t be so upset if he would just communicate with me and let me know the status of my order. Right now my Rover is sitting disabled in the driveway and I have no idea when it will be back on the road . Sorry to go on and on but I needed to vent. I am I the only one that has had this kind of treatment from them?

Last edited by krazzz; 09-08-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry about the duplicate post. I can't seem to delete it. If a moderator reads this please delete it. Sorry again.