General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOMEONE BUMPED INTO MY ROVER!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SOMEONE BUMPED INTO MY ROVER!!!!!

Faymester articulates the point nicely. My car is kind of a work of art to me (at least the Range Rover) and I am absolutely passionate about it. I don't even like dirt on it andhandwash it on average 3 to 4 times a week (even in 35 degree weather). It means far more to me than a tool or mode of transportation. Faymester hit it on the head, I would NEVER pay this much money for a tool, I would just get a POS.

My RX on the other hand is a beater and so I don't mind if it gets an occassional scratch and I can justify parking it in regular spots. Although with the same token,if it received a serious dent I would pay to have it removed (assuming the other person drove off).

Also, some people don't choose to bring their cars off road and that is fine. In fact, many owners don't buy these cars for their off roading abilities, they buy them for their size or prestige or any number of other reasons.

We can agree to disagree Justfredbut I don't share your opinion on this one.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: SOMEONE BUMPED INTO MY ROVER!!!!!

You have more of a chance ruining your truck in a parking lot then off road. Always park in the back!