General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Disco 3 2007 Air Suspension fault again!!! :-(

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 08:54 AM
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Disco 3 2007 Air Suspension fault again!!! :-(

Replaced my air suspension compressor a year and a half ago. Don't use the car a lot - probably 3000 kms since then. Suspension worked fine during this time.
The amber light came on the other day. No amount of reset will clear the light. (DIY resets, that is)
Tested the compressor by jumping the relay - Compressor is fine, works like a charm. Swopped out relays to test incase relay is at fault. Relay and spare relay still fine. Suspension has not lost any air whilst car has been standing since amber light came on (+/- a week now). Checked all fuses in car and in engine fuse boxes - none blown. Air suspension is not activating when car starts - amber light stays on! I dont have the pleasure of having fault finding equipment so I am appealing to that vault of hard won knowledge of those dyed in the wool Land Rover owners - 'What could be other possible causes to this frustrating problem?'