General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Lock to lock air suspension inactive reset does not work on my mkIII range rover

Old 10-03-2014, 09:22 AM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lock to lock air suspension inactive reset does not work on my mkIII range rover

So my air suspension inactive inactive has been on for a solid 3 years along with the higth selector switch blinking twice and not working. I have, have however in the past 2 years replaced all air bags, bought allcoms, and just recently replaced piston ring on compressor. I'm still getting a "CAN Bus" fualt on the allcoms program and the "lock to lock" calibration has never worked or reset the light.

Sooooo help,help,help please. Is it a relay, and if it is would the suspension even fill at all? Is it a sensor and if so how do I check? I've also noticed, in the passed 2 or three years, that every time I stop the car, park and shut it off it will raise (usually the front) and then lower a tad bit almost as if the car is looking for a higth and re calabrating multiple times.

Any body have any ideas on what to check? I feel like I've covered a great deal on the suspension and still can't figure this one out. Thanks for reading

-Jake