LR2 Talk about the Land Rover LR2 within.

water/pwr steer pump

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 05:36 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default water/pwr steer pump

Can you describe to me the proper sequence to remove the power steering pump and put back on for a 2008 LR2. The specific question is the spring. I removed the power steering pump and it had the spring on it. There is a little white, coned shape piece that fell out. I didn't see which way it come out. It is thin and pointed on one end and round on the other. Also, do I mount the spring on the water pump first and then secure it to the pulley on the new power steering pump? You can reply to my email if you like: ab.foster@brentwoodtn.gov

Thanks,

A. B. Foster
Firefighter/Paramedic
Brentwood Fire & Rescue
fosteraView Public ProfileSend a private message to fosteraFind all posts by fosteraAdd fostera to Your Contacts

Quick Reply

Originally Posted by fostera
Can you describe to me the proper sequence to remove the power steering pump and put back on for a 2008 LR2. The specific question is the spring. I removed the power steering pump and it had the spring on it. There is a little white, coned shape piece that fell out. I didn't see which way it come out. It is thin and pointed on one end and round on the other. Also, do I mount the spring on the water pump first and then secure it to the pulley on the new power steering pump? You can reply to my email if you like: <a href="mailto:ab.foster@brentwoodtn.gov">ab.foster@ brentwoodtn.gov</a> <br /><br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br /><br />A. B. Foster<br />Firefighter/Paramedic<br />Brentwood Fire &amp; Rescue
<br />