LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Possible Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

We have a 2005 hse as well. It now has 108k miles. My wife uses it as the daily driver. She likes it much better than our Toyota Land Cruiser The land cruiser was by far the best car that I have ever owned. The 2006 and newer models of the lr3 have the phone built in. 2005 didn't have that option Transmission sleeve is a pricy fix. Air suspension compressor will need to be replaced sunroof drains and seals can leak and rear diffs can fail. Overall we get better gas mileage than the land cruiser. Maintenance costs on the other hand aren't close. Tires wear pretty fast too as do brakes if you live on a hill. Ask me how I know �� $9000 would be my price for that truck. Lots of nice clean soccer mom examples out there. Check in so cal. Less weather wear on the used models. We have been happy with ours. We have had it about three or four years. Phil

Ps our dash cracked. Lrna gave us $800 dealer credit for the repair on an eight year old truck. Amazing!

Old 03-13-2016, 04:56 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ljdiscovery
We have a 2005 hse as well. It now has 108k miles. My wife uses it as the daily driver. She likes it much better than our Toyota Land Cruiser The land cruiser was by far the best car that I have ever owned. The 2006 and newer models of the lr3 have the phone built in. 2005 didn't have that option Transmission sleeve is a pricy fix. Air suspension compressor will need to be replaced sunroof drains and seals can leak and rear diffs can fail. Overall we get better gas mileage than the land cruiser. Maintenance costs on the other hand aren't close. Tires wear pretty fast too as do brakes if you live on a hill. Ask me how I know �� $9000 would be my price for that truck. Lots of nice clean soccer mom examples out there. Check in so cal. Less weather wear on the used models. We have been happy with ours. We have had it about three or four years. Phil

Ps our dash cracked. Lrna gave us $800 dealer credit for the repair on an eight year old truck. Amazing!
I will have lots of dumb questions. What is lrna?

Old 03-13-2016, 08:30 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 460 Likes on 411 Posts

Originally Posted by illbuildit
I will have lots of dumb questions. What is lrna?
Land Rover North America