New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Disco 3 speedo cluster help required

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 02:11 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Disco 3 speedo cluster help required

Hi, I have a D3 2.7TDV6 2005 in lincolnshire..
I have a few questions regarding the speedo cluster,

I would like to know what is available for upgrading these to change the lights to a white or a better dials template.

I changed adding a plasma template which simply hid most of the cluster yet doesn't compliment the whole cluster as it should....importantly this is auxiliary power fed via cigarette port...It doesn't affect the current vehicle specs..

Now then somehow without getting into the fault reason of the fuel and temp gauges...These now are showing a sticking type of operation...different than true readings...So I therefore booked it in via a garage and an exyernal dash chap who does speedo jobs for them looked at it and has f@#$ed it up more, as the rev gauge is going barmy and the actual speedo is ten miles an hour lower....so it seems he got the hump that I wasn't having more work through him due to my working away and not buying another cluster for him....then when I drive this away I noticed all those additional faults...sadly without going back and chinning him...ha ha I have no proof otherwise of him doing this as I had no receipt or work scope from him...Please help with what type of prices they may be..And if anyone knows of any bespoke displays that are available for the same vehicle in lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire ideally - much appreciated..

Last edited by Graham Swaby; 10-14-2016 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Typos