New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New Guy here

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 04:41 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy here

What's up everyone? New to the forum, and very new to Land Rover's. I'm currently deployed to Iraq, but I plan on buying a Rover when I get back to the states. I'm looking to get a little bit older model (no older than a 97 probably, but probably only up to a 00, depending on what I can afford). My recruiter had one when he came and talked to me, and I loved it back then, but I've always been a Honda guy. My wife has a 07 Yaris that we can use for the more common daily driving tasks, but on the weekends to the beach, camp ground, orwhen we go outI'd like to use the Rover. Anyways, enough with my babbling. After browsing the forums a little, I already like them and look forward to my stay!

J.C.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Guy here

Welcome! My Disco was a gift to myself after returning from Iraq, as well!! That and a Philips flat tv with ambilight, but the Disco is by far my favorite!!

Try and keep cool these next couple of months. It'll likely be hitting 'round 118 at the hottest, 112 on average. Beware the haboob season, and thanks for your service!