New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

new member-about to buy first land rover

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member-about to buy first land rover

i am in the process of buying a land rover. i would like to know what people like the best ad worst about them. also, what can be done to improve the mpg? there are a few things cosmetically and on the inside that need fixing so if anyone knows where to get parts that would be great too! the power seat motors are falling apart, not completely but they are lose and i want to replace them. also the heated seats aren't working. other than that it is a solid truck and i'm very excited about getting it!

Old 02-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need more details about truck. Year and model for starters

Old 02-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by derin99
i am in the process of buying a land rover. i would like to know what people like the best ad worst about them. also, what can be done to improve the mpg? there are a few things cosmetically and on the inside that need fixing so if anyone knows where to get parts that would be great too! the power seat motors are falling apart, not completely but they are lose and i want to replace them. also the heated seats aren't working. other than that it is a solid truck and i'm very excited about getting it!
Search/browse the section for the specific vehicle you are buying (e.g. Discovery I, II, etc., Rang Rover) and you might find answers to your questions. Also, look online at the major parts suppliers (roverparts.com, roversnorth.com, lucky8llc.com, etc.) and you will get an idea of what parts cost.

Good luck!