Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

A huge debt of thanks to PTSchram

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,485 Likes on 1,213 Posts
Default A huge debt of thanks to PTSchram

On the way to the wilds this last weekend, my 110 went down in Fort Wayne Indiana right after we left my in laws house for the second half of our journey.

So we have one fully loaded down 110 my wife daughter and I broke down in the parking lot of Meijers. I call PT and he runs me through some checks over the phone and I come up dry. So I have it towed to his shop, getting there around 5pm on Thursday.

As the tow truck who comes walking out but the man the myth the mohawk to greet me and the 110.

He spends the next few hours trouble shooting with me trying to pin down the culprit. Keep in mind he was having his own issues that day with his snap on truck breaking down, and jumping through hoops with that. We call it quits around 9pm and he welcomes me to come back down bright and early in the morning. So at 730 in the morning I show up, with a heart filled with hope. PT is there and is loading his truck for a day at work. All the time stopping by to offer advice or explain to me how to do something. He has to head off to work but leaves the shop, toolbox and parts room open to me without a second thought. Just asking that I clean up after myself, and let him know what parts I take. He continues to offer advice and ideas by text and phone. His son even comes out to assist for awhile. By 1030 she was alive and ready to head down the road.

I owe a big thank you to PT for all that he did for me. He helped me save my daughters first camping trip she'll remember and it was a memorable one. Plus I finally got to wheel the 110.

Thanks again PT for everything! It's great folks like you and a few others that make this community great.

Name:  IMG_20140621_133537_zpsiou8jvji.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  112.9 KB

Old 06-24-2014, 07:36 PM
Mudding
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ArmyRover
On the way to the wilds this last weekend, my 110 went down in Fort Wayne Indiana right after we left my in laws house for the second half of our journey.

So we have one fully loaded down 110 my wife daughter and I broke down in the parking lot of Meijers. I call PT and he runs me through some checks over the phone and I come up dry. So I have it towed to his shop, getting there around 5pm on Thursday.

As the tow truck who comes walking out but the man the myth the mohawk to greet me and the 110.

He spends the next few hours trouble shooting with me trying to pin down the culprit. Keep in mind he was having his own issues that day with his snap on truck breaking down, and jumping through hoops with that. We call it quits around 9pm and he welcomes me to come back down bright and early in the morning. So at 730 in the morning I show up, with a heart filled with hope. PT is there and is loading his truck for a day at work. All the time stopping by to offer advice or explain to me how to do something. He has to head off to work but leaves the shop, toolbox and parts room open to me without a second thought. Just asking that I clean up after myself, and let him know what parts I take. He continues to offer advice and ideas by text and phone. His son even comes out to assist for awhile. By 1030 she was alive and ready to head down the road.

I owe a big thank you to PT for all that he did for me. He helped me save my daughters first camping trip she'll remember and it was a memorable one. Plus I finally got to wheel the 110.

Thanks again PT for everything! It's great folks like you and a few others that make this community great.

Had I not been so stressed and fatigued, I nigh have zeroed in in ignition sooner

I'm just sorry I now have a "job" where I can't drop everything I help a broken down Pilgrim

I'll help anyone in need

It who I am

It what I do