Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

A message from Her Majesty the Queen on her Dimond jubilee to the USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I Concour.

Lotus Europas will be given to all senior citizens free of charge and speed limits shall be forever abolished.

Golf shall be free as well. Oversized Metal drivers to be abolished. Sheep to replace mowers.

Jameson Irish Whiskey shall be available free of all charges and taxes.

Last edited by Danny Lee 97 Disco; 06-17-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is the best post I've seen so far!!!! But american football suits us as if we didn't have the rest every 20 seconds we would lose interest like we do when we're watching soccer or hockey or lacrosse. We need either long periods of nothing like golf or baseball, or short bursts of action like football. Why do you think there's riots at soccer and rugby matches? too much action gets ya too riled up!

Old 06-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey Danny I thought you were the Chivas type. Now Jameson is my whiskey.....

of course in the UK you need to be careful of the protestant/catholic thing and choose carefully between the Black Bush and Jameson.

yeah that Wembley UK-Germany match I went to was great. It's so fun seeing a game without any goals. proves it's all about the sport and no one cares about who wins.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by slanginsanjuan
hey Danny I thought you were the Chivas type. Now Jameson is my whiskey.....

of course in the UK you need to be careful of the protestant/catholic thing and choose carefully between the Black Bush and Jameson.

yeah that Wembley UK-Germany match I went to was great. It's so fun seeing a game without any goals. proves it's all about the sport and no one cares about who wins.
So no one side is offended I would suggest Laphroaig. An excellant single malt that goes down very very easy.
I have to dissagre with you about not caring who wins, a draw can be as bad as a loss espcially to other certain European Countries......

Old 06-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no offense on the whiskey but i'm like a third gen irish mutt. i like my liquor smooth these days.

used to do the single malts but don't like the peat taste anymore and the heartburn i usually get now. ive done that lapfrog and the lagavullen and macallan and a bunch of others every festival ive been to in edinburgh.

you've offended me on your disagreement at my nil-nil score scenario tho.

edit: oh i get it. you thought i was praising soccer as a kumbaya sport. my humo(u)r never comes through online.

Last edited by slanginsanjuan; 06-19-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: undetected sarcasm