Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Up and running at long last!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Baja
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts
Default Up and running at long last!

Today I finished sorting out my garage and two days ago I installed my lathe and cleaned it down..............no rush here though it's only taken 5 years of scrabbling about fixing things in less than optimum conditions all I have to do now is install some more power sockets and the heater...........eerrrrr..................but it's spring now and summer soon and it'll be tooooooooo hot to even work in there.

Next is the LR D2, I can now comfortably now install the engine mounts, rear air springs, front road springs, Terrafirma shocks allround and the TF steering shock. Then comes the suspension re-bushing but have now decided on OE bushes being they've served well to date. Following this will be the 'sagging' headliner repair/recover, sunroof leaks, front and rear camera wiring and the coolant temperature and oil pressure gauges and wiring. Then I'll have a short rest and start back on the innumerable house renovations and garden landscaping......................good eh.............this retirement game..........more like a life sentence............