Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Why?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
I dig the name 'Antichrist', it has a certain atheistic ring about it, like me, an atheist ..................... (no offence to any religious people intended - live and let live is my motto)
Good motto - I have a little bit different view. Not to go all deep on you with this thread but I don't believe in mere coincidences. I believe that things happen for a reason - it's up to us to determine why. I didn't get to be my age without experiencing a few things along the way too. I'm a spiritual being & believe that there are signs around us each and every day. A gust of wind on the quietest of days blowing thru the valley at the very moment a loved one takes their final breath; a double rainbow appearing in the sky when you are at your lowest point & need some direction; a tug on your jacket hem when no one else is in the room. The feeling of warmth when an old soul walks into your life...waking up in the middle of the night to the words 'molten lava'. If that isn't a sign, I have no idea what in the heck is. Obviously those terms don't mean much to the typical person but it definitely meant something to me. I'd expand on it but then I'd bore you all to tears or give too much of myself away and then I wouldn't be the 'mysterious' Ms. Slightly Crazy But 'yes' - I too wish that Antichrist would tell us why he picked his name. And Screaminglife.. you completely bypassed the question - lol....

Last edited by landlover_1; 03-03-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by dusty1
oh, and I guess I should be "daylaborercj7"
I think I must be a bit dense, but the "daylaborercj7" has got me baffled Dusty, I know you do the sardonic bit but I still can't figure that one, maybe something lost in the English 'translation' this time

Old 03-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 399 Likes on 383 Posts

Cuz his job is a "day laborer" and he drives a Jeep "CJ7". It was in response to Army Rover's "ArmyRover" HIGHLY creative handle......LOL!!!!

Old 03-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by ihscouts
Cuz his job is a "day laborer" and he drives a Jeep "CJ7". It was in response to Army Rover's "ArmyRover" HIGHLY creative handle......LOL!!!!
Thanks IHScouts. What did you do to your back and how? I've done many 'self inflicted' injuries in my teens to twenties racing motorbikes and broke many bones but never anything so serious. The worst was my pelvis and the consultant said "you'll never walk properly again" that was as good as throwing down the challenge and under a year later I regained total use of both my legs. I know that feeling of hopelessness and depression when he said that and I was lying in hospital for 3 months unable to move because of the traction system. I have to admire your tenacity and focus it makes living and winning worthwhile. 2nd motto in my life 'never give up' 'cos that's what they are waiting for you to do. Tomorrow is another day............enjoy.

PS. I'm not totally nuts, just a little bit 'cos it helps with the self inflicted pain from stupidity.

Last edited by OffroadFrance; 03-03-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
I dig the name 'Antichrist', it has a certain atheistic ring about it, like me, an atheist ..................... (no offence to any religious people intended - live and let live is my motto)
I suddenly like you a little bit more.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by ScreamingLife
I suddenly like you a little bit more.
will you please entertain us and answer the question? Inquiring minds want to know...

Old 03-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by landlover_1
will you please entertain us and answer the question? Inquiring minds want to know...

Its the first release of my favourite band. I can be found on a few other forums with the name of my favourite album by them as well.

Apologies for not satisfying your needs

Old 03-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Apologies for not satisfying your needs
Unfortunately I don't think my needs will EVER be satisfied but thank you all the same...

Old 03-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by landlover_1
Unfortunately I don't think my needs will EVER be satisfied but thank you all the same...
You sound like a bad past relationship

Old 03-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Recovery Vehicle

You sound like a bad past relationship
omg..omg... omg...

Quick Reply: Why?