Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Discovery dual electric radiator fan setup

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 1,422 Likes on 1,013 Posts
Default Discovery dual electric radiator fan setup

I have converted my Disco II to dual electric radiator fans with great success.

See the post here:https://landroverforums.com/forum/di...11/#post494637

During the process I acquired a number of fans to determine which size would fit, and now am selling the leftovers. All of the pictures are of the fans on my Disco radiator, so you know how they fit.

I have four fans to sell:

2 from 3.5 liter Nissan Maximas. These are two speed fans with a high and low speed. This is the fan I probably should have used on my Disco, but at the time I could not figure out the two speed wiring so I didn't because I had limited time for the project and just had to get it done. I have since researched the wiring and can confidently state the yellow and black are the ground leads. I may yet put one of these sets on my Disco if I every have to remove the radiator again.

The third fans is from a 2005 Dodge Magnum with the 5.7 liter V-8. Not sure why Dodge uses a electric fan system on longitudinal V-8 but they do.

The fourth fan is from a 2000 Dodge Caravan 3.8L V-6. I selected this as a possibility because you know those Soccer Mom machines use a ton of air conditioning and lots of stop and go traffic, so I had no concerns with its ability to flow enough air.

All four fans have been fully tested and work perfectly. Feel free to email me with any questions. Asking $80 ea. plus shipping.