Range Rover L322 (3rd Gen) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover L322 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior lights off/NOT the switch

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 12:30 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior lights off/NOT the switch

Ok, I have the "interior lights won't come on when the door opens" issue (2004 RR HSE) Also the "middle dome light won't come on in the front). I have "held the middle button down for 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds" and nothing. switched bulbs, all bulbs good. Changed the entire 3 button switch, no joy. put the front 3 button switch in the back and the middle dome light WORKED. Also when the rig is off I press and hold the middle button and i can hear the usual "wake up" noises. for ex. the same sounds you might hear when you turn the key on or after the battery has been dead and you hook up a jump starter. I just can't get the interior lights to come on when the doors open. Fuses have been checked and changed(interior lights fuse). Also trunk/cargo compartment lights come on when trunk is open. Just the passenger compartment lights won't come on. Help!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2019, 07:36 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by meccadon123
Ok, I have the "interior lights won't come on when the door opens" issue (2004 RR HSE) Also the "middle dome light won't come on in the front). I have "held the middle button down for 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds" and nothing. switched bulbs, all bulbs good. Changed the entire 3 button switch, no joy. put the front 3 button switch in the back and the middle dome light WORKED. Also when the rig is off I press and hold the middle button and i can hear the usual "wake up" noises. for ex. the same sounds you might hear when you turn the key on or after the battery has been dead and you hook up a jump starter. I just can't get the interior lights to come on when the doors open. Fuses have been checked and changed(interior lights fuse). Also trunk/cargo compartment lights come on when trunk is open. Just the passenger compartment lights won't come on. Help!!!!!!
I have the exact same problem in the exact same truck. Any solution?