Range Rover Sport L494 (2013-present) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Sport within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Squeaking worst than my mattress

Old 07-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Squeaking worst than my mattress

RRS 2013 50k miles, when travelling slow over bumps turning corners slowly when dry and hot
the car sounds worst than an old mattress squeaking from from passengers side or middle of front not
yet found exact place, when it rains it goes completely, been to garage 3 times and they can’t find the
area as it’s always been damp or wet .

if the car was not looked after or my pride and joy it would go, the squeaking is getting worse the hotter
the day which seems weird, took it to Isle of Wight three hot days up the hills round the bends over bumps
sounded like the suspension had gone, the air suspension is fine and works fine and is not leaking,
its not that kind of sound more like jumping on a spring knackered mattress.

Have noticed on line that it’s not the first RRS to have this also.

Cheers Carl

Last edited by Mammothents; 07-09-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mammothents View Post
RRS 2013 50k miles, when travelling slow over bumps turning corners slowly when dry and hot
the car sounds worst than an old mattress squeaking from from passengers side or middle of front not
yet found exact place, when it rains it goes completely, been to garage 3 times and they canít find the
area as itís always been damp or wet .

if the car was not looked after or my pride and joy it would go, the squeaking is getting worse the hotter
the day which seems weird, took it to Isle of Wight three hot days up the hills round the bends over bumps
sounded like the suspension had gone, the air suspension is fine and works fine and is not leaking,
its not that kind of sound more like jumping on a spring knackered mattress.

Have noticed on line that itís not the first RRS to have this also.

Cheers Carl
Is it possible that the noise is coming from the seat? If so, check out Land Rover's bulletin on the matter LTB00746NAS7.

Old 07-15-2019, 04:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheers, they now think its the roll bar bushes on the passenger side as they got them to squeak while up on ramp, so fingers crossed.
Thanks anyway.