Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

04 Disco looking for jump seats

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Disco looking for jump seats

Hey I have an 04 disco SE with alpaca beige colored interior... I am looking to add the jump seats and remove my current set up... Plz let me know if anyone has what I'm looking for... Willing to trade or pay cash..Thanks in advance

Old 11-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Baja
Received 717 Likes on 622 Posts

where are you located?

Old 11-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Mudding
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Having been down this road (exactly) I can tell you something like this will be your best bet:

Land Rover Discovery 2 Deluxe Jump Seats Beige w Hardware Seat Belts Alpaca | eBay

This is actually a killer buy, but the shipping kills it. I found just the seats locally, only to realize I needed the bars they latch to on the floor... only to realize I need the trim plates to cover the bars... only to realize I needed... you get the picture. And that stuff can be hard to source, because guys parting these usually want to keep the set together.

One more point of interest here though. SE7's tend to have rear A/C, which is why the driver's side jump seat sticks out so much farther when stowed. So they use a bulkier trim piece to make room for the A/C equipment. Kind of kills your cargo space as well as hampering access a bit. So I just installed one jumper on the passenger side for the rare occasion that we roll 6 deep.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Gavin

Old 11-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Where are you located? I have the seats with all hardware. I am in Colorado Springs.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Three Wheeling
Default Jump seats

Originally Posted by clint70
Where are you located? I have the seats with all hardware. I am in Colorado Springs.
I'm located in western mass...springfield area... I'd love to see some pics if you wanna PM me also curious on what your asking for? Thanks a lot

Old 11-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Three Wheeling
Default Jump seats

Originally Posted by G150driver
Having been down this road (exactly) I can tell you something like this will be your best bet:

Land Rover Discovery 2 Deluxe Jump Seats Beige w Hardware Seat Belts Alpaca | eBay

This is actually a killer buy, but the shipping kills it. I found just the seats locally, only to realize I needed the bars they latch to on the floor... only to realize I need the trim plates to cover the bars... only to realize I needed... you get the picture. And that stuff can be hard to source, because guys parting these usually want to keep the set together.

One more point of interest here though. SE7's tend to have rear A/C, which is why the driver's side jump seat sticks out so much farther when stowed. So they use a bulkier trim piece to make room for the A/C equipment. Kind of kills your cargo space as well as hampering access a bit. So I just installed one jumper on the passenger side for the rare occasion that we roll 6 deep.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Gavin
Hey thanks for the thoughts.. I may end up doing the same if the rear a/c unit is a pain in the butt to install...thanks