Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2002 Land Rover Discovery Kalahari FOR SALE $8500

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

We often post vehicles on our forum at Rovers North BBS Forums and occasionally if it's nice enough I'll post it on our blog at The Rovers North Blog

Like this one - The Rovers North Blog

Old 09-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by splichain2
you can begin by licking my ball joints.
Perhaps you did not finish school but it says....if you want a pic then send your email addy. the devil is in the details yo....wtf is up with all you smart *** rover wannabes? my disco is head and tails above most of the crap that you all own. jealous? well here is the deal. this is my last post. f-off. so much for the camaraderie thing. I have better things to do. ciao.
Classic. Someone can't take constructive criticism. Why don't you learn what you're talking about before you run your mouth. Good luck locking your 2002 D2. Please, let us all know where you found the nut to lock it. You must not leave your shack if you've never seen another Kalahari. You want unique? Buy a Vespa, it sounds more your speed anyways.

Old 09-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heads and tails better than most our crap...all the 4x4 anyone could handle...yada yada yada. Its a clean stickered up mall crawler. Who cares if they are rare. Maybe somebody out there does but I could care less.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:57 AM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A mall crawler....? seriously. Is that the best you can come up with.????
A. No malls around here.
B. Single dude. No kids. No soccer *****.
C. Just cause I do not have a CDL does not mean that this is:
a: not a very capable well equipped perfectly maintained Rover.
b: I am probably ten times better equipped at knowing the difference between a backcountry bog and a gravel driveway....
c: I will put my Rover up against any pre 2000 garbage that Land Rover produced any day of the week. You Think I cant go spend $1k and get a locking CDL? Not that my perfectly functioning traction control ABS system needs help....that along with my exemplary skill and experience can't solve any off-road situation.
d: lets see....I have Bosch engine management. Better electrics. ABS. Better ergonomics. Better door handles. Better Kelly blue book.....am I missing something here? Do i need to run you over with my perfect Cooper mud tires to prove my point? You like tire prints on your four-head? Pun Intended. ???? Get the point.....?

Old 09-19-2013, 06:17 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Mods. Please Lock this thread. Sarcasm and constructive criticism are one thing, but threats are another. It's obvious this truck will not sell here.

Before its locked...add this as a sticky.

"Not that my perfectly functioning traction control ABS system needs help....that along with my exemplary skill and experience can't solve any off-road situation.......I have Bosch engine management. Better electrics. ABS. Better ergonomics. Better door handles."

Last edited by coors; 09-19-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

I have to agree this is like watching FOX NEWS; apparently facts mean nothing.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Pro Wrench

Originally Posted by splichain2
A mall crawler....? seriously. Is that the best you can come up with.????
A. No malls around here.
B. Single dude. No kids. No soccer *****.
C. Just cause I do not have a CDL does not mean that this is:
a: not a very capable well equipped perfectly maintained Rover.
b: I am probably ten times better equipped at knowing the difference between a backcountry bog and a gravel driveway....
c: I will put my Rover up against any pre 2000 garbage that Land Rover produced any day of the week. You Think I cant go spend $1k and get a locking CDL? Not that my perfectly functioning traction control ABS system needs help....that along with my exemplary skill and experience can't solve any off-road situation.
d: lets see....I have Bosch engine management. Better electrics. ABS. Better ergonomics. Better door handles. Better Kelly blue book.....am I missing something here? Do i need to run you over with my perfect Cooper mud tires to prove my point? You like tire prints on your four-head? Pun Intended. ???? Get the point.....?
This is too funny! Pre 2000 junk? Door handles...really!? ABS?! WTF does ABS have to do with offroading? You clearly don't have a clue. And your childish threats don't scare me.

Last edited by CUpgt; 09-19-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Pro Wrench

I wish this was pirate or dweb so I could tell you how big of a f***ing idiot you are without offending people!

Old 09-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

You do realize that the DII was introduced in MY1999, right?

Mods, please don't close this thread. The comedic potential is there, I can taste it.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

good luck to you, spli.... there is stiff competition out there, for high $ decals.

just a thought, but I'd consider installing some of those chrome truck nutz, so that you can secure your place in the market.

Last edited by dusty1; 09-19-2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: $ joking

Quick Reply: 2002 Land Rover Discovery Kalahari FOR SALE $8500