Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: EAS from 2000 P38, plug and play HID kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: EAS from 2000 P38, plug and play HID kit

Item location: San Antonio, TX
EAS compressor with solenoids: $170 USD
EAS air bags: $200 USD for all 4
EAS air drier: $50 usd
Plug-N-Play HID kit for 2000 P38 or any other rover with same light plug: $50 USD

All prices are OBO and plus shipping to anywhere.

If you would like detailed photos txt or email is best. If I MUST, I can post photos here. I just hate the process because photobucket slows my computer to the point of crashing.

My email: lexsc97@gmail.com Do NOT contact me with unsolicited offers
My number: nine5six-2eight5-five7one2 Do NOT contact me with unsolicited offers

I have pictures of everything. Even close up detailed photos of the filaments on the HID kit.

With regard to the HID kit, the passenger bulb would sometimes flicker off. Flicking my lights from on to off then back on would fix it. Not sure why it would do this. Connections, wires and ballasts are all in great shape just dirty from off-roading.

With regard to the airbags: In the winter, they leak a bit given a few days the car would sag in the rear if left undriven. During summer and "regular" temperature days, they held air for weeks. Perfect bags for a permanent fix (they've got AT LEAST a year or more of life left in them), or perfect for spares for on the trail repairs.

With regard to the compressor and solenoids: Perfectly working. Factory box, compressor, DUNLOP solenoids etc.

With regard to the air drier: Perfectly working. Stock OE unit.

Let me know if you'd like photos of anything or just want to make an offer. Just want the stuff gone as I'm not using it.