Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

NEED! wiring harness for DII Alpine

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012 | 07:57 PM
|
Mudding
Default NEED! wiring harness for DII Alpine

this past week, I was working on changing out the butchered bezel and Sony explorer and replace with stock items. Grabbed everything I needed, was originally sent wrong radio, so I had no tunes for a week while someone here came through for me. In between last nights and this afternoons rain, I re-wired the original stock harness wires left in my car to the much needed harness "plugs", then realized I had one original wire and no purple/orange wire to wire it to. The little metal piece and tail of that wire was no longer in the plastic harness hole it should have been in!

So, if you have a whole harness, I'll take it. If you only have the grey harness.....that's the one I need, I'll take it! Called Crutchfield, sent them pics, said they didn't have it.

This particular harness has the tricolor plastic on top, then the bronze/brown, then the grey.

One wire is ruining my project :-) currently, I'm taking meat cutting scissors to an extra one to try to get the metal holder out so I can stick it in mine....I don't think this will go well, so I need a back up plan. Otherwise called "a real plan"!

Thanks,

Marni

Old 07-30-2012 | 02:08 PM
TReK

If this is what you need I have dozens in stock. Let me know.

Land Rover Discovery Series II Radio Harness | eBay