ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

ATTN: San Diego Disco owners.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Stewart Stevens
Default ATTN: San Diego Disco owners.

I thought I'd share something with some of you Disco owners that might not have seen this stuff before. If you want your Disco to look like nothing else on the road check this out:

360 LRX - Land Rover Vehicle Custom Concepts and Design

I think the website says it all. So heres the deal, if your interested I can get you in contact with the people who make this happen. If you just want a few parts or you want a whole tricked out truck. (yes, you can buy a whole truck dressed in this stuff already finished) I'm based in San Diego, and here in the next couple weeks you will be able to get a close up view of these sick *** parts on a cherry 04 G4. So not only will you be able to pick out what you want online, but you'll get a chances to touch and feel this stuff first hand. Right now im looking for interested parties primarily in Southern California, San Diego area, but ill help anyone if you need help getting pointed in the right direction and who to talk to then give me a call. Heres my contact info:

phone: 224-730-4564
email: stewstevens@gmail.com

So if your interested, and serious about making your truck turn heads and having a truck thats tougher than nails-give me a call.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:41 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the real scoop on the Stew Clan

Please read this thread(https://landroverforums.com/forum/di...ry-cool-51716/) and consider yourself warned!!
Or Google search "Chris CK Kennedy scams" pertaining to above mentioned products

Old 09-14-2012, 11:00 PM
1st Gear

I purchased a Custom Rover from these guys about six months ago and recommended two others to them and the crap they wrote up about them on the net is not true. Sounds like a pissed off girlfriend or something. I have personally been to their shop and they have always done me right! Anybody can write anything on the net. Women are vicious!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:31 AM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by ChasenRovers
I purchased a Custom Rover from these guys about six months ago and recommended two others to them and the crap they wrote up about them on the net is not true. Sounds like a pissed off girlfriend or something. I have personally been to their shop and they have always done me right! Anybody can write anything on the net. Women are vicious!
Please use a little more intelligence when posting using one of many fake profiles that you have. Hint...use a name other than a one that's linked to the scam. It "only takes a few minutes" to come up with a different name. And furthermore "they"(you guys), Mo and Curly, don't have a shop. You just free load from the little old couple that in fear of turning the metal fabrication company over to there sons. Sea shells by the Sea Shore