ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

C'mon BOYS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Failed Stamp

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of
President Obama. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

1)The stamp is in perfect order.
2)There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.
3)People are spitting on the wrong side.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Mudding
Talking

Nice!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:25 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by discoxd
Failed Stamp

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of
President Obama. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

1)The stamp is in perfect order.
2)There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.
3)People are spitting on the wrong side.
That's awesome!

Old 07-15-2009, 10:31 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

A guy sits down at the bar and orders a drink. The bartender brings the drink then decides to start a conversation. As they're talking the customer ask the bartender if it would be worth a free drink to see something amazing. The bartender agrees so the customer reaches in his pocket and pulls out a miniature piano and sets it on the bar. A second later a little person comes walking up the bar, sits down and starts playing the piano. The bartender is amazed and gives the customer a free drink then asks how this happened. The customer reached in his pocket again and pulled out a lamp and told the bartender for another free drink he could rub the lamp and make a wish. So of course the bartender accepts the deal and wishes for a million bucks. A few minutes later large trucks full of deer pull up outside the bar and a driver comes in asking who ordered the million bucks? The bartender looked at the customer with a puzzled look. The customer just shook his head and said to the bartender, "do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"

Old 07-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Mudding

Ok, I'm going to use the P word here, but it is essential to the joke. Here goes.
A woman who had been divorced, and seen no action, for five years decided enough was enough and that she was going to get laid, tonight! She put on her shortest skirt ,no panties, and her sluttiest shoes and headed for the local bar. Upon arriving, she quickly thought of the best plan she could to attract the attention of an amorous gentleman, or at least a drunk one. She made her way to a table where an attractive man was sitting, got his attention, raised her skirt ans said, "Super *****!" The man just looked annoyed and waved her off. Undeterred, she tried it a couple of more times to no avail. Just when she was about to give up, she noticed a man who was absolutely hammered sitting at the bar. Thhinking he was an easy target, and getting desperate for some action, she climbed up on the bar, raised her skirt and put her goodies right in the drunk's face and said, "Super *****!" The drunk looked, paused for a moment and slurred, "I think I'll just have the soup".

Old 07-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by discobob
ok, i'm going to use the p word here, but it is essential to the joke. Here goes.
A woman who had been divorced, and seen no action, for five years decided enough was enough and that she was going to get laid, tonight! She put on her shortest skirt ,no panties, and her sluttiest shoes and headed for the local bar. Upon arriving, she quickly thought of the best plan she could to attract the attention of an amorous gentleman, or at least a drunk one. She made her way to a table where an attractive man was sitting, got his attention, raised her skirt ans said, "super *****!" the man just looked annoyed and waved her off. Undeterred, she tried it a couple of more times to no avail. Just when she was about to give up, she noticed a man who was absolutely hammered sitting at the bar. Thhinking he was an easy target, and getting desperate for some action, she climbed up on the bar, raised her skirt and put her goodies right in the drunk's face and said, "super *****!" the drunk looked, paused for a moment and slurred, "i think i'll just have the soup".
you had me followed?!?!?!?

Old 07-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by AnnelieseMae
you had me followed?!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Annie FTW!!!

Old 07-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Mudding

Yes, yes I did.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:17 AM