ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

Its back to wrench on the Disco

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 07:43 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts
Wink Its back to wrench on the Disco

Its been about 5 months now since I left my Disco back home in "Hibernation Mode" (Available on select models only ). The Salmon season is over and Ive decided to come home early and pass up the upcoming crab season. So in afew days I expect to be bitching, bleeding, busting knuckles, throwing ****, cursing away, drinking tons of soda etc all the things LR owners are accustomed to. After all its just our way of expressing our feelings for our trucks

One thing I can say is **** I MISS MY DISCO!!!!!! Been way to dam long and I almost regret leaving it that long. But I already have the rave downloaded, a **** load of new parts and new tools to look forward to. All still in packages waiting for me to unwrap like a brat on Christmas morning! I will be installing the lift kit, and SS brake lines (God help me cause Ive never done brake lines before), Ill be replacing the brake booster with new genuine, secondary air reservoir, rear door wiper motor, installing winter wiper blades, air back in tires, charge up the battery, reinstall brake light switch and make my second attempt at the crankshafct position sensor install........ wish me luck! Feels good to be back and I look forward to spending countless hours beneath the Disco, dirty as hell, cant see what the hell im doing..... lol