ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

Is sloppy dead?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Is sloppy dead?

I haven't seen sloppy Joe on here in a while... He sent me a pm a few months back and I was slow to reply. Just curious, I miss his antics and I'm sure spike is lonely

Old 02-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Na...he and I still send naked pics of each other back and forth on Facebook.

He's been busy with his re-hab on his shoulder and his truck is running great.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Recovery Vehicle

Well that's good to hear. I was wondering if it was related to the car wreck/s. It's kinda funny when you think death before thinking his rover is actually running proper. If you think about it, ask him if he still wants those rims. I was holding on to them until I heard from him one way or the other. Hell I'll even throw in some rotator cuff exercises and some scapular stability programs at no extra cost!

Old 02-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

good thread i was wondering the same thing... good to know all is well.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:06 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you guys are a bunch of wet douch farts hahahahahaa.

yeah all is well. done with rehab but i was fighting a issue with my computer at home for a few weeks and was dealing with that.

but all is well and the truck is good. been spending some time trying to hunt down a rig for my friend who is trying to dump his honda accord and jeep cherokee to get into a D1 or DII.

but yeah, started working with kettlebells as weight and got on a strict diet and supplement regime and have been working off weight i gained in recovery. lost all and then some and getting into the best shape i have been in a decade.

and since today is a nice day i am gonna go ride now that my taxes are done and i promise to be back on the board more.

homos hahahaha

Old 02-28-2010, 02:14 PM
TReK

oh and i was in a wreck in my work rig NOT the rover luckily,,,

Old 03-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Yeah I remember you saying that. Glad everything is in order and your feeling good. I got your pm and I will get on that this week when I get a morning off. If you don't mind me asking, what kettle ball exercises are you doing and are you doing them for your shoulder or just for general exercise?

Old 03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by salve7
Yeah I remember you saying that. Glad everything is in order and your feeling good. I got your pm and I will get on that this week when I get a morning off. If you don't mind me asking, what kettle ball exercises are you doing and are you doing them for your shoulder or just for general exercise?
i am doing the full gamete of swings, cleans, squats, push ups, ab work, curls, tricep etc etc etc.

i started in jan. with a 35lb bell and trust me that is plenty to start with. after 4 weeks i went from 190lbs to 175 and was leaning out and getting way tone. i switched to a 53lb bell in early feb and have been building lean tone muscle it seems with every workout. they are definantly a challenge and have a learning curve of form and technique to overcome but once you get it you get results.

i am also on a diet of supplements and protein. chicken, whole grain, low fat. no sugar (if i can help it). no booze but i will never give up beer.

my arms are as large as they ever were and my abs have flattened out and my pecks are bulging to where my shirts hang from my chest and not off my stomach.

also because the swings incorporate so much cardio my BP has dropped to 120/70 and my resting heart rate is in the mid 50's. i feel the best i ever have to be honest.

i would recommend kettlebells to anyone. i read the book "enter the kettlebell" and watched a bunch of vids on youtube. then i designed a workout and have modified it as i have got stronger and more fit.

i do all sorts of different things that stress the shoulder and i have gone from not being able to lift my arm post surgery to doing 300-500 pushups per workout.

i workout 2 days with a day off. and alter quantity of different workouts for arms, chest, etc.

ill post some before and current pics if spike promises to not call me to try and buy me for a night