Build Threads Create a build thread to compile pictures and descriptions of your LR build.

Super Model With Bad Crack Habit Rehab Build-

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

So, while pulling up the carpet I found this flux capacitor under it.....open wire on all 3 ends.......what do you think- spare part, whoops I dropped it, or other?

Last edited by Detoured Discovey; 01-07-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by ihscouts
Thought it might "tighten" up your day sicko can't drink beer dude.
I think it's nicer than the truck!
Although it will give you just as many problems, and there are no code readers available for those makes.....

Old 01-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 399 Likes on 383 Posts

Oh man, P0741 - Torque Converter Clutch Stuck OFF cuz you failed to notice the shoes or dainty chains attached to the kini or anything else in the entire WORLD cuz your focus is on exactly what the Man put into your tiny brain to begin with. Go forth and procreate my son, never mind the small annoyances, git er done NOW! Best to remain educated and say nothing no matter how hard it is, think about baseball, football, the stock market or the part you just found under your Rover's carpet......

It looks Rover-like, has a blue/red wire on it.

Old 01-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,499 Likes on 1,226 Posts

No idea on what that is.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by ihscouts
Oh man, P0741 - Torque Converter Clutch Stuck OFF cuz you failed to notice the shoes or dainty chains attached to the kini or anything else in the entire WORLD cuz your focus is on exactly what the Man put into your tiny brain to begin with. Go forth and procreate my son, never mind the small annoyances, git er done NOW! Best to remain educated and say nothing no matter how hard it is, think about baseball, football, the stock market or the part you just found under your Rover's carpet......
What just happened here?......

Old 01-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Camel Trophy

It's anybody's guess. I'm freezing my **** off up here and it's effecting my well being. How about you?

Old 01-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Well Doug, it's warm enough and I've decided to never take you used car shopping. I've come to realize you got caught up in the Smittybuilt bling, the plastic chrome that's held in place by 3M tape, dangling plastic *********, and the bright red paint on a Rough Country lift kit..........

I always thought of you as a 'what's under that bonnet kind of fella, are those extended shackles under there...what size rear end is that...does it have a locker or is it just limited slip...what size gears...is it running synthetic...are additives required....?....You know, the meat and potato's of the running gear.......well, maybe it is just cold......maybe all this Ford talk has let your mind wonder.....I'll keep the faith.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Camel Trophy

O contraire compadre, still meat and potatoes fella. What I was telling Sir Pat of Rick is that to properly lift the elephant Expedition he needs to slip a straight axle up front cuz it's lacking. This does require a little welding of fit-a-mints from a company called RPMFAB - 1997-2003 Ford F150 Solid axle swap KIT Then he can choose a Ford high pinion Dana 44 or Dana 60 from a bone yard and make a leaf sprung wonder ba ha vehicle out of it. No sticky bling needed. I haven't been following the leaf spring market in a long time but this company is suggesting Skyjacker springs, everything else is up for grabs besides the Ford drop arm.

Right now his choice of lift is torsion key up front and I've never liked that method. Sourcing some late 70's Ford axles from bone yards in his neck of the nation would be really easy and they'd be in decent condition unlike up here.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,499 Likes on 1,226 Posts

Torsion keys is what I'm planning actually

For DD, mall crawling and towing duty that is really all it needs. The axles in it are plenty strong for my needs.

Old 01-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Recovery Vehicle

Well that last reply of mine went right over 'Scout's head......I was referring to the girl....and her chain bling you brought up, and those clear poly heals.......

If anyone reading this is looking for a cool job in the custom world, as of right now....today.....this is a current job listing. (1/8/17)

I don't know any Japanese, only a little Chinese.........like: numba fortay fore...
So I'm out.........

Oh hey......start a thread all ready.

Quick Reply: Super Model With Bad Crack Habit Rehab Build-