Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where did HSE trim go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Mudding
Received 78 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverSFR
Ragtop, I agree with Allegedly. You need to spend some time on the defender builder. Your assumptions are a bit off base. Roof color is based off of packages and wheels colors are your choice. No two tone in x-dynamic. X and above you get that. At least last time I was on the builder. No sure yet on the new 24 builder.
Sorry guys. I guess i was a bit confused...Been out enjoying our new 110 SE that we picked up last week. I just know we wanted the white roof accent and silver 22" wheels, a combo available on the X-dynamic if I recall...?!

Old 05-01-2023, 01:02 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 1,405 Likes on 708 Posts

Originally Posted by ZL1Ragtop
Sorry guys. I guess i was a bit confused...Been out enjoying our new 110 SE that we picked up last week. I just know we wanted the white roof accent and silver 22" wheels, a combo available on the X-dynamic if I recall...?!
OMG, don't be sorry, we're all here helping each other. I know that silver wheels were available when I got mine but the only roof options were body color or Narvik black. At that time white was only on the base I think. Not sure about today.

Last edited by _Allegedly; 05-01-2023 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 2,233 Likes on 931 Posts

The constantly changing specs and options and pricing methodology on the build site is a constant source of amazement for me.

Was on it yesterday building a MY24 for fun.

A new 5L SE option is available. Same engine as regular V8 and similarly absent roof rails but less HP I think.
The tow pack now includes air suspension and is priced accordingly. (you can still spec a hitch receiver on it's own without air)
Blue accent roof options with the Town and Country trim.
Base is gone
Looks like there is now only one 18" option on wheels. The 18" alloys are canned.

And this is just the US site. I know diesel options have their own design quirks.

The menu of options at Nitra must look like something out of The Cheescake Factory.

Old 05-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Pro Wrench

Originally Posted by GavinC
The constantly changing specs and options and pricing methodology on the build site is a constant source of amazement for me.

A new 5L SE option is available. Same engine as regular V8 and similarly absent roof rails but less HP I think.
The tow pack now includes air suspension and is priced accordingly. (you can still spec a hitch receiver on it's own without air)
Base is gone
Looks like there is now only one 18" option on wheels. The 18" alloys are canned.

And this is just the US site. I know diesel options have their own design quirks.

The menu of options at Nitra must look like something out of The Cheescake Factory.

That detuned V8 was announced only for the 130. It looks like they took some horsepower out to maybe give it more torque / change the curve for towing or what's the story???

​​​​​

Last edited by _Allegedly; 05-01-2023 at 02:39 PM.
The following users liked this post:
ficklma1 (05-01-2023)
Old 05-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Mudding
Received 78 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by GavinC

Base is gone

Yup, totally agree. Our 110 SE is not available as equipped for '24. Aside from lantau bronze being eliminated, there are several features on the '24 SE that were deleted, including the cooled seats, full power seats and the surround sound stereo etc. We also we were also able to get the 11.3" screen, so it might actually be a true unicorn?!?!

Old 05-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Pro Wrench

Originally Posted by ZL1Ragtop
Yup, totally agree. Our 110 SE is not available as equipped for '24. Aside from lantau bronze being eliminated, there are several features on the '24 SE that were deleted, including the cooled seats, full power seats and the surround sound stereo etc. We also we were also able to get the 11.3" screen, so it might actually be a true unicorn?!?!
They seriously took out ventilated seats? Wth!