First time poster - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Defender Talk about the Land Rover Defender within.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:10 PM

Default First time poster

Hi everyone---my name is Mickey and I just bought my dream vehicle. A 1990 Defender that was imported over to Pennsylvania from Europe, left hand drive, Turbo Diesel. I had a winch kit installed and I make up errands just so I can drive it. I will not pretend that I'm not a rookie to all things Rover, so I will just take some photos and humbly ask for some advice. I'd like to have some way to mount extra cans of diesel, I am an avid fisherman and I drive on the beach a lot in an area where gas stations with diesel are non-existent. I'd also like to get a full size spare tyre mounted somewhere other than the rear----any place will do, the tyre that is on my Rover is not full size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Mickey
Attached Thumbnails
First time poster-img_5926.jpg   First time poster-img_5927.jpg   First time poster-img_5928.jpg   First time poster-img_5929.jpg   First time poster-img_5930.jpg  

First time poster-img_5931.jpg  

Last edited by captain. ty n. knotts; 09-23-2017 at 01:19 PM.