Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Window regulator roller track guide.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Winching
Location: Oklahoma; where the winds come rolling down the plains.
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Window regulator roller track guide.

So I have two front regulators which have broken roller track guides. I have heard a few others with the same problem. I have purchased the required molding material and resin to cast a drop in replacement. My design is simple. It retains the exact OEM size and shape, however it includes a design which easily snaps to the retaining shaft. Easy to remove and easy to install. I will be offering these replacement roller guides for sale individually and as a complete kit. My master and mold will be complete next week, and I will be taking orders if anyone is interested. Money back guerentee if not fully satisfied of course.

The following users liked this post:
bcolins (04-06-2016)
Old 02-21-2014, 09:34 PM
Winching
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by LRD2&ME
So I have two front regulators which have broken roller track guides. I have heard a few others with the same problem. I have purchased the required molding material and resin to cast a drop in replacement. My design is simple. It retains the exact OEM size and shape, however it includes a design which easily snaps to the retaining shaft. Easy to remove and easy to install. I will be offering these replacement roller guides for sale individually and as a complete kit. My master and mold will be complete next week, and I will be taking orders if anyone is interested. Money back guerentee if not fully satisfied of course.
I bought some of these from you in the past. Do you still have them available?

Brian in Austin

Old 05-23-2021, 07:57 PM
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LRD2&ME
Hey there!
I'm looking for these little plastic pieces at the base of the window glass on a LR3. Am I understanding correctly that you are able to fabricate them? It's ridiculous they don't offer these as replacements -- my window glass is still good, the plastic clip just keeps cracking. I tried epoxying it once, but it only held for a few months. I'd gladly buy some of these from you if you can make them or have any!? Photo of the piece I'm talking about attached. Thanks!!