Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Mechanic Said......

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012 | 02:29 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by Spike555
Why would anyone trade in a $1000 car?
You put it on Craig's List "needs radiator..."
And why is everyone afraid of their own shadow?
Do you guys ever leave the house? Or do you just sit in you moms dark basement searching for crap on the internet?
My dad is that way, he just sits in his house watching the Republican Propaganda channel (Fox"news"), he leaves his house once a week and thats to get groceries.
When it comes to his Civic, if its not the dealer then it will destroy his car before he leaves the parking lot.
Have you even read this thread? Her intention is to get the engine light to shut off long enough to trade the car in to a dealership. She says she does not want to do a private sale due to she does not want to stick someone with a lemon. What the heck do you think the dealership is going to do with it? Do a total rebuild so that no one else gets stuck? I highly doubt it. My point is, if you are going to get rid of it with issues, at least be honest about it. Figuring the dealership will eat it instead of passing it along is a naive IMO.

Old 02-26-2012 | 04:19 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by wkburns
Have you even read this thread? Her intention is to get the engine light to shut off long enough to trade the car in to a dealership. She says she does not want to do a private sale due to she does not want to stick someone with a lemon. What the heck do you think the dealership is going to do with it? Do a total rebuild so that no one else gets stuck? I highly doubt it. My point is, if you are going to get rid of it with issues, at least be honest about it. Figuring the dealership will eat it instead of passing it along is a naive IMO.
You are 100% correct, I had to re-read the thread, my mistake.
Please accept my apology.

Old 02-26-2012 | 04:46 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by Spike555
You are 100% correct, I had to re-read the thread, my mistake.
Please accept my apology.
No problem. I have made the same mistake in the past.