Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stuttering and hesitation

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hhalimi
Did you have any codes?
Plugs and wires are next to be changed but as you know it is not the easiest thing to do and I have afew of those hoses upside down, where I can't even get to the clamp screw.
At that time I didnt have any codes. But I know the stumble feeling all to well (from the LR as well as other cars I have had). The first thing I always think is plugs and wires so far that gut feeling has served me well.
I actually started to get the same symptoms this past week. I just got my STIs and plugs in today. Im going to change mine out within the next 2 days so Ill let you know if it helps out any.
Of course now that I put it out there Im sure it will be something 10x more expensive and difficult.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BMF175
At that time I didnt have any codes. But I know the stumble feeling all to well (from the LR as well as other cars I have had). The first thing I always think is plugs and wires so far that gut feeling has served me well.
I actually started to get the same symptoms this past week. I just got my STIs and plugs in today. Im going to change mine out within the next 2 days so Ill let you know if it helps out any.
Of course now that I put it out there Im sure it will be something 10x more expensive and difficult.
Mine is very intermittent and I also got the STI's and bosch IR