Something got stuck inside the kick panel - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Discovery Sport Talk about the new 2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport

Old 12-06-2017, 08:27 PM

Default Something got stuck inside the kick panel

Recently got into a minor car accident with my 2016 Land Rover Discovery and out of anger I threw something. The object fell in between the gap which the passenger kick panel is. I spent so much time trying to find out what the name of the area is but it is where the wiring and stuff is in. PLS HELP ME! What should i do?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun Chandrakanthan View Post
Recently got into a minor car accident with my 2016 Land Rover Discovery and out of anger I threw something. The object fell in between the gap which the passenger kick panel is. I spent so much time trying to find out what the name of the area is but it is where the wiring and stuff is in. PLS HELP ME! What should i do?
Simple, remove the kick panel. Why make this harder then it needs to be?