General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

HDC System Fault and then some... please help...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 10:16 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HDC System Fault and then some... please help...

I purchased a 2005 Land Rover LR3 in June of 2017. Had minor issues until this past winter when I woke to find my battery randomly died overnight during a snow storm. I have had challenges since then with a suspension fault and it wouldn't rise... cut a long story short, I had to get the air compressor, hose and both the front air bags replaced, along with all new tires in March 2018. It seemed to run good, besides needing an alignment, until today. I was almost to work and it seemed all the dash lights came on.... Suspension fault, HDC System fault system unavailable, Parking brake fault... the engine, brake and ABS lights came on and a flashing red parking brake light. I remember the flashing red parking brake light coming on when I had the issue in the winter, but it was gone the next day. I did have my battery checked when it died in the winter and it was fine. I plan to take it to a battery shop in the morning to have it checked again but I am in need of any other guidance since I am not in a position to pay for any costly repairs so soon after the air compressor and airbags. Also, I've had a weird issue with the back passenger turning signal that stops working when it rains or I've taken it through the car wash... it actually had gone out again but started working after all the other lights went off today and did the same thing with the suspension issue. Any ways, I'm new on here and really hope someone can help direct me... thanks much in advance.

Last edited by annmarie2122; 04-19-2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Mileage 92,105. V8 HSE
Old 10-08-2018, 03:20 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Help with HDC faults

Hey buddy, I had the same problem with my 2009 Range Rover Sport... check out what I did just last week:

My next step, I will film of of the TCM replacement in case this didn't fix your problem.