LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I want to see your modified LR3 - nice wheels, body mods, bolt-on accessories etc

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by er1c
Wow. This exemplifies why black people SHOULD not own Land Rovers. Stick to your Expeditions/Escalades.

You're driving an LR3 for the "bling factor?" Yeah--- I don't think so. I live right outside of NYC and unfortunately, there's a whole misconception that a hot ride constitutes chromed 24s, obnoxious exhausts, double-limo tints and gangster rap. Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but all this constitutes as is a confirmation to your status title of "waste of life."

It's sad that the only LR3 forum I can be active on is the British disco3.co.uk. I too am beginning to hate America... except it's because of the buffoon liberal mindset where anything goes. We're breeding such a culture of unexceptionalism, laziness, arrogance and a false sense that we're the great republic we used to be.

(Waits as 100 _WHITE_ people come and attack me. It's a sad day when WHITES sell out WHITES.)

Over and out. Habe einen guten tag!
Wow is right. I usually check this forum for solutions to problems or general information about different land rovers. Didn't expect to receive a dose of racism. Pretty inappropriate man. This **** should be deleted.