Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best dealer for service in NY Tri State area

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Drifting
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Best dealer for service in NY Tri State area

I need a second opinion on my car....my dealer in Connecticut delivered my td6 disco v with the alignment significantly off (steering wheel pointed straight car would go right) they have addressed it twice now and both times it stays straight for a few miles and then falls out of alignment again plus the car is riding very rough especially up front.

What dealer in my area would you suggest to take a look at my suspension and do a precise alignment?

I really have loved dealing with my dealer for all aspects of the purchase but I think now that this would be the third trip back in a month for the same issue that someone else should look at it.

Thanks!

Old 11-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by discov
I need a second opinion on my car....my dealer in Connecticut delivered my td6 disco v with the alignment significantly off (steering wheel pointed straight car would go right) they have addressed it twice now and both times it stays straight for a few miles and then falls out of alignment again plus the car is riding very rough especially up front.

What dealer in my area would you suggest to take a look at my suspension and do a precise alignment?

I really have loved dealing with my dealer for all aspects of the purchase but I think now that this would be the third trip back in a month for the same issue that someone else should look at it.

Thanks!
Following. If you're talking about Darien, I too am not a fan of their service department. They've had my HSE Td6 for 2 weeks and the entire time has been marked by a series of 'tomorrow' promises...of work completion, of phone calls, etc. I too will be looking elsewhere for future service, especially since it's a lease.

Old 11-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Drifting
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2019D5
Following. If you're talking about Darien, I too am not a fan of their service department. They've had my HSE Td6 for 2 weeks and the entire time has been marked by a series of 'tomorrow' promises...of work completion, of phone calls, etc. I too will be looking elsewhere for future service, especially since it's a lease.

Pm sent