Custom Order delivery time in the US - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Go Back  Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum > Land Rover > New Discovery V
Reload this Page >

Custom Order delivery time in the US

New Discovery V Talk about the new Land Rover Discovery 5

Custom Order delivery time in the US

Old 08-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Default Custom Order delivery time in the US

How long does delivery take in the US for a custom order?

We are looking to order an HSE Lux with specific colors and options, none can be found from dealer stock in California. So we are looking to order a MY2019, and I'm trying to get a sense of how long it may take (would like it for the winter).

Also it seems that that LR has a 1.9% APR offer for financing, wonder if we can negotiate that now as part of the order, as I'm not sure if that will be valid when it actually arrives.

Old 08-08-2018, 07:07 PM

There is a monthly order window that they use to submit the orders. I configured my order and went to the dealership on April 26. The order was submitted by them on May 18 (I missed the April window). Last modification to the order was possible till May 27. The build date was July 6. The original delivery estimate was September 7. They sent me an email two weeks ago that the car is in the UK port waiting for a ship and the estimated delivery was moved up to August 31. So I'm waiting

The Following User Says Thank You to norberts For This Useful Post:
andries (08-08-2018)
Old 08-22-2018, 01:48 PM

They send me a order confirmation of 8/21 (though the order details are not completely correct yet), build date of 9/21 and delivery mid November. All of these are estimates, guess we shall see once the order is finalized and thins get closer. But seems to be around 3 months estimates. Hopefully ours arrive before Christmas.

Old 08-30-2018, 03:18 AM

I just got told "maybe" just before Xmas but likely the first week of January on an order placed today. This is replacing one of their dealership builds they already had in the system though [not sure if that matters?]. Of course, they get the official response from LR in about a week they said.