New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New Land Rover Joins our Jag

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2023, 02:34 PM
Overlanding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Land Rover Joins our Jag

First post for this first-time Land Rover owner.

On Saturday, this Canadian and my wife became the new owners of a 2005 LR3 V8 in Tonga Green and tan on Canada Day.

We have been looking for a budget priced mid-size SUV in the Sarasota-Bradenton-St. Pete's-Tampa area. We wanted to replace our 98 Volvo C70 coupe that we still love, but have been dealing with its growing issues.

We found the truck in the St. Pete's area after I joined the Land Rover Parts and Vehicles group on Facebook earlier this week.

As the seller described it "I put 60k on this car in 2 years with little or no issues. I also did add some costly but great upgrades. Switched Air System to Atlantic British coil overs. Added Sony stereo with Axxess wiring harness (retains canbus for off-road settings). Recent new brakes and rotors. Replaced water pump system and old tubing 6 months ago. Has 7500lb rated tow hitch. Has detachable Land Rover roof rack crossbars.

Oil was changed every 5k with full synthetic Replaced many plastic pieces that had deteriorated. All electrics in full working order AC, heater working 30mm Lucky 8 wheel Spacers 20” Range River Sport wheels with street tires."

It is in very good condition, and we look forward to it sitting in our driveway along with our 2007 Jaguar XK convertible, and more importantly, giving us many more miles of comfortable traveling throughout Florida and beyond.

The following users liked this post:
Myles (07-05-2023)