Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Somebody tried to steal my cat!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Somebody tried to steal my cat!!

This morning I pulled the catalytic converter out of my Classic to repair the ox sensor bung (not used to this driveway crap!). I live on small corner property and my other Rovers are parked around the corner from my driveway at the far end of my property. I get everything together and walk it over to my LR3, which I now see my son parked his truck too close and I can't get the cat in my truck. I drop it on the grass median 20 ft from my truck figuring I'll just get my truck, drive it around the corner and load everything up.
No sonner did I put the cat down, a truck with an enclosed trailer (looked like a landscaper to me)comes driving around the corner and parks right where I'm planning on parking to load up.
I'm saying to myself You ******* a hole... im gonna park there (really who cuts grass at 9:00am on a Sunday?). I proceed to my truck get in and start it, this guy gets out runs around his truck and picks up my cat and starts to put it in his truck..,. I'm like holy crap!! I Jump out of the car yelling at him Thats my stuff you're stealing! He was like Oh sorry man I thought you were throwing it out. For the life of me I can't believe someone would blatently try to steal something right in front of me, he watched me put it down. Could it have been an honest mistake?? I guess i should just be glad i didn't go inside my house for any reason at that moment.
I'm so freaked out about this!

Old 06-27-2012, 01:02 PM
TReK
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

to be a dick to the guy call the cops on him and report he was stealing your stuff. Tell him you caught him and he gave it up but they will still harass him for being stupid. Plus you can complain about him coming in earlier then he does to cut the grass and they will ticket him for a noise ordinance.