Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2003 Land Rover Freelander parting out NEW engine less than 5k miles trans interior exhaust glass +

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 05:54 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Land Rover Freelander parting out NEW engine less than 5k miles trans interior exhaust glass +

I have a 2002 Land Rover Freelander I am parting out I have all parts available. If you need parts for a Freelander or any compatible vehicle you found the best place to get them. The engine and trans are pretty much brand new. The engine was purchased brand new from land rover and has less than 5k miles on it , I have have documentation. I was in a hit and run someone had come over into the lane I was driving in so the drivers side doors are damaged. Insurance won't cover it and since I just put a brand new motor and trans in there I dont have the money to fix it so I am trying to get what I can back out of the car so I can buy a new one. Hopefully my fellow land rover lovers will be able to help me out (and get a good deal at the same time).

The best way to contact me is Email paimonhashemi@yahoo.com If you prefer you can give me a call Paimon at 248-747-2196 I check my email often and will get back with you soon. If you would like you can leave a call back number in the email and I will give you a call. Feel free to ask if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Below is a list of some of the parts I have available it is not a complete list so if there is something you need and is not listed let me know I will see if it is still available. Willing to accept offers on the whole car and open to trades on the whole car. Pictures are availabe upon request to serious buyers.

- Engine with invoice less than 5k miles
- Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Cluster
- Two tone complete interior seats, doors, carpet, headliner, dashboard
- Sunroof
- Passenger doors
- Rear hatch
- All Glass
- Radio
- All modules and Brains: ECU, BCM, ect....
- OEM Rims and 5th Wheel mount
- Exhaust complete!
- Header
- Steering wheel, no airbag
- Tail light
- Rear Bumper
- All around rocker moldings