ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

New Air Filter Introduction!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator
Received 82 Likes on 79 Posts
Default New Air Filter Introduction!

Introducing a new low restiction air filter, made of a natural organic product. Cheaper than the kay inn filterz, and able to pass almost as much air and dirt to yo MAF, to be sure the truck is just as filthy inside as out. These filters are picked to order to assure freshness, and shipped in a zip lock bag to seal in the little bugs that are included at no extra charge!

Background -

These were invented by a shade tree mechanic second class (that'd be me) who was too lazy and too cheap to go to the partz store. Right here under a real shade tree. Well, maybe that a'int quite the whole truth, it is technicaly a magnolia grandiflora, and some classify it as a shrub. But it be tall like a tree. And it is within the reach of my extension cord, where the bigger live oak nearby is stretching it.

Application -

You stuffs yo air box full of it (like a ballot box) and pray it works (like our politicians). The rough texture only catches just enough of the dirt (soil to you Civil engineers) to filter a small percentage, the rest goes staight to the MAF and into the the engine for full power from a green certifried source. Miles per gasp are impressive, My D1 will do 0-60 in 3.2 gallons.

Insructions are provided in English, but the common name of the material is Spanish moss, and I knows there are plenty of fellows near me that kin speak Spanglish if translation be needed.

It is a renewable resource, and I'd appreciate if you renewed early and often (like Chicago voters). I kin only take cash money. Delivery time is six to eight months lead time, depending on storms along the coast.

No warranty of any kind be transferred, or implied, that'll be extra (just like at the Local Independent Auto Retailer (LIAR).

The price point for this product is just one Woodrow Wilson bill per pound, cheap at twice da price. I kin ship, but some states have vegetable and invasive species laws dat may cause trouble.

Some pictures of our fabulous organic product, on the production tree, and the managed tree farm below.

Attached Thumbnails New Air Filter Introduction!-p1120580.jpg   New Air Filter Introduction!-p1120579.jpg   New Air Filter Introduction!-p1120578.jpg  
Old 01-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator
Received 82 Likes on 79 Posts

Note: The above is of course a poke at products in general, and how sales weasels can twist things around. It is said the mighty Samson slew 1,000 of the enemy with the jawbone of an ***; every day 1,000 sales are lost by the same tool.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Baja
Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

Perfect companion to the Frantz oil filter

Old 01-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOME people have way too much time on their hands at noon!