Build Threads Create a build thread to compile pictures and descriptions of your LR build.

Super Model With Bad Crack Habit Rehab Build-

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 399 Likes on 383 Posts

Nuth'n but flurries, hit the wipers and go eh.

Old 03-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator
Received 226 Likes on 196 Posts

My p.s. leak was the hose on the bottom of the bottle iirc try tighten the hose clamps see if it helps till new hose

Old 03-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by TOM R
My p.s. leak was the hose on the bottom of the bottle iirc try tighten the hose clamps see if it helps till new hose
Thanks.....but the previous owner has double clamps on connections and it's weeping thru the hose as 'The Donald' suggested to Megan Kelly one night not so long ago..........not pretty.

(although.......Not to say Megan Kelly isn't hot, just needs some duct tape over her mouth, then she'd be really HOT......)

Old 03-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Mudding
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Detoured Discovey

Love the support from the few, the proud, the lonely.......Keep it up I might buy another!!!! The 'blood line' of this forum exists......while quiet at times, it exists.....and I thank you for it!

TRUTH. I keep looking through the local CraigsList for old beat D1's. Just thinking that as long as this site's alive it feels like you can get anything done with these beasts. Every time I take mine for a drive I expect it to explode, but the damn thing just keeps plugging along. Endearing bastards, they are.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:22 AM
Recovery Vehicle

^ Mine will wait till I've put every once of labor I have into it, then blow up.

Whooo Hoooo.......Power steering lines replaced, and I was right......it does make a bit of a mess....even trying to be careful....

Old one's look to be orig, not much more to say about this.....back to the car wash!

Getting 'er done!!

Old 03-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator
Received 1,481 Likes on 1,209 Posts

there is no way to do it "clean" no matter what you try.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Gasoline & speed dry keeps my floors happy!

One good thing about car wash engine degreasing......you can do it on rainy days with no lines.....supposed to rain here for the next 3-5 days...ugh!

Old 03-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

You must live in the South as well... this rain is killing my interior renovation time. Though I was able to fix my sunroof leak between showers yesterday!

Old 03-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by RedRovin'
You must live in the South as well... this rain is killing my interior renovation time. Though I was able to fix my sunroof leak between showers yesterday!
Northeast Kentucky.......Been lucky so far as all your rain is swooping just over the top of the state, but that comes to an end tomorrow from what they say....No plans to go anywhere today, I was going to try to sneak out tomorrow..... I have some unhappy friends in Houston, lots of plans washed down the gutter.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Recovery Vehicle

All righty then..............Brown Santa just swung in and brought me the next phase of mods.........Analog gauge monitoring system....lol......I'm old skool like that, got the Ultra Gauge......and may use in conjunction......but you simply can't get around good old analog truth.......

Looks like I might as well pick up an oil change again since I need to pull the filter, but hell......it's cheap insurance!! After all, can't blow the bank over simple over short cuts.....

So, there we go......I'm an analog man....with a theme song.....

Quick Reply: Super Model With Bad Crack Habit Rehab Build-