Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going, going, almost gone!!! - get it now!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Going, going, almost gone!!! - get it now!

Disco Friends...

It brings me great sadness to finally let her go.... I have spent thousands and thousands on her, but pregnancy forces sale.... Many of you have seen her progress over the last couple years... If you know someone in the market for an amazing Discover II thats had literally everything done you can image, dont let them miss this! NO RESERVE!!

Land Rover : Discovery SE Sport Utility 4-Door in Land Rover | eBay Motors

Old 06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, sorry that you have to sell...
I just want to say the headliner looks great!
You wrote:"The headliner is brand new and I went with a black headliner to offset the the light gray interior pieces, the headliner looks great and was prob the best choice I made in replacing it...the pictures actually do it no justice."
I'd like to know, what material is the new headliner and was it DIY or done by a pro?

Old 06-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lostl13
Hey, sorry that you have to sell...
I just want to say the headliner looks great!
You wrote:"The headliner is brand new and I went with a black headliner to offset the the light gray interior pieces, the headliner looks great and was prob the best choice I made in replacing it...the pictures actually do it no justice."
I'd like to know, what material is the new headliner and was it DIY or done by a pro?
I had it professionally done. They used normal headliner material, but the padding on the back of the material was much thinner than the "universal" material used on most vehicles.

I dont want to sell it, but with a boat, jet ski's, a new truck, new baby coming, and now she wants a full sized SUV... the most expensive toys always get sold first (at least at my house). I mentioned selling the boat, she said we are having a baby, this is not a funeral... As much as I hate seeing her go, the Disco is finally at a 100% perfect point where I can feel confident the unknowing buyer is going to get a Disco that was well loved and cared for.