Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NO HG LEAK!!! WALLET = HAPPY!!!! But oil question

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Mudding
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mwindth
Hypocrite...I still have that private message you sent me Joseph threatening my life...be careful...your baby will be looking up to you soon as a role model.
Woa hang on, I have no idea what you're talking about....I definitely don't think I would've done that and I just checked my mail and couldn't find anything there. I'm pretty big on owning up to my actions, but I'm not very big on threatening perfect strangers lives. I'm sorry about the mix up or message, but I gotta say I don't think that was me...I don't really have hard feelings towards anyone on here...

Again, sorry

Old 05-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Winching
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jpluncford21
Woa hang on, I have no idea what you're talking about....I definitely don't think I would've done that and I just checked my mail and couldn't find anything there. I'm pretty big on owning up to my actions, but I'm not very big on threatening perfect strangers lives. I'm sorry about the mix up or message, but I gotta say I don't think that was me...I don't really have hard feelings towards anyone on here...

Again, sorry
Joseph, I received the private message from you on 10/10/10 at 00:45; it was in reference to a tire/rim size thread. I sent a copy to my attorney when I received it for documentation purposes.

However, I accept your apology and believe in second chances. I can honestly see that you are a lot more mature since then; boot camp and children can do that to you! I will not bring it up again.

Old 05-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Mudding
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mwindth
Joseph, I received the private message from you on 10/10/10 at 00:45; it was in reference to a tire/rim size thread. I sent a copy to my attorney when I received it for documentation purposes.

However, I accept your apology and believe in second chances. I can honestly see that you are a lot more mature since then; boot camp and children can do that to you! I will not bring it up again.
Wow. I have no idea about this. I've checked my mail outgoing and incoming and there's nothing there. We could've addressed this a long time ago if I had known anything about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Old 05-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Winching
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jpluncford21
Wow. I have no idea about this. I've checked my mail outgoing and incoming and there's nothing there. We could've addressed this a long time ago if I had known anything about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Hey Joseph, I really appreciate the apology, but as far as I'm concerned, its over. It takes a man to admit it when he makes a mistake and for that I salute you.

I will throw my 2 cents in though on your oil leak...I'm guessing either your valve covers need to be snugged down or maybe the oil cooler hoses are beyond the seepage stage.