Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ProShaft Front Drive Shaft

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 01:50 PM
TReK
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

If you want to be credible - then bare it all.
Put up a youtube video of you, your shop, your drive shaft.
Show the installation of the drive shaft and put on some interviews of customers who love you.

This is asking a lot - but truth and full disclosure and transparency erases doubt.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we are working on all that with the exception of the installation process. We rarely install here. We are contacting different customers to at least see if they will post on our facebook page. Our work load varies from day to day and we stay covered up most of the time. I am taking pics of building different shafts, they are all built with the same process and balanced with the same process. I have letters of recommendation i could post but as everyone knows they can always be made up so i havent posted any.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Overlanding

This is a pic of an article in crawl hard core off road magazine. Its issue number 32 jan/feb 2012. Not sure if its very visible but our name is listed on the front and rear driveshaft. The pic of the of the bronco you can barely see our sticker on it. top right.

Attached Thumbnails ProShaft Front Drive Shaft-crawl-magazine-2.jpg   ProShaft Front Drive Shaft-crawl-magazine.jpg  
Old 07-04-2019, 12:50 PM
1st Gear
Default S10

Originally Posted by GURU06
Hey All,

Over the last couple of days I have been in contact with the ACTUAL owner of ProShaft llc. Just for clarity, LRsilver2001 is not the owner of the company nor is he a financial partner. He was only helping the owner sell the product and nothing more, he has no part in the actual day to day operations of the company. This I have been told by the owner.

I had some initial communication / customer service problems when I ordered a drive shaft but I have since learned that these problems stemmed from the incorrect information being given to me by LRsilver2001 and in talking with the owner of ProShaft, everything has been completely cleared up and he has restored my faith in dong business with him.

From what I read on a past thread from LRsilver2001, and from what I have since learned, I would have to say that he was presenting himself as someone other and his experience may not match that of what he told everyone. He also told me that they had a website which is also not the case - at least not for the time being.

This would explain why he had a hard time giving technical information about the drive shafts. This may also say something about his personal conflicts with others here.

I have nothing to do with ProShaft, other than having one of their drive shafts on the way to me, but I wanted to let others know that LRsilver2001 gave some false impressions of his involvement with the company and that after talking with the actual owner things are much clearer and the level of customer service did a complete 180 from where it started... things are good.

The owner made a comment to me that he may join the forum here so that he can sort things out and to let others know that if there are any other concerns or questions about his product and business, that he will provide a means of contact off of the forum.

Please don't start to throw out negative / attacking comments as this is not my intent for this thread. Just know that eveything I said is from my own personal dealings between LRsilver2001 and the Owner of the company.

The final outcome at the moment is of a very positive one for me.
hello, well i bought a driveshaft and got the shaft! Paid $250 for it 3 weeks ago and haven't heard thing after leaving numerous voicemails and texts messages.