Go Back  Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum > Land Rover > LR3
Reload this Page >

Rear Differential Rebuilt/Air Conditioner Compressor/Clutch/Coil Seattle Area

LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Differential Rebuilt/Air Conditioner Compressor/Clutch/Coil Seattle Area

Old 05-15-2019, 12:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rear Differential Rebuilt/Air Conditioner Compressor/Clutch/Coil Seattle Area

Hey all,

Anyone in the Seattle area have experience with rear differential rebuilding (non-locking) and air conditioner compressor replacement on an '08 (or any year) LR3? I am in need of replacing these items and my service contract won't cover these items as they were "pre-existing conditions" because I had mentioned them to my service technician prior to my plan going into effect... (that warranty has been cancelled as of this morning). I'm located in Seattle, anyone up here have any experience swapping these items?

Thanks!
Matt

Old 05-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

What kind of sham warranty is that? Wow.

Sorry, cant help though.

Old 05-15-2019, 05:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$200 a month just for them to send an inspector to tell me my claim is denied for $15,000 in replacement work due to pre-existing conditions based off of no substantial backing... If any of you are in the market for one, I'd recommend not going through Carshield or American Auto Shield. Complete waste of money and the customer service rep and service rep I worked with were awful. Guess I'll be rolling the sleeves up, thank goodness it's not too hot up here.