New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Return member with a new Rover

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Return member with a new Rover

Haven't been on the forum for a while. After 7 years of building, breaking, and end enjoying the Disco II, I sold it over the Summer to a buddy who had been lusting after it for a couple of years. Since the birth of my first child, it sat for about a year with a blown head gasket and warped head until I was able to find time to get it back together and on the road. I hadn't really used it much and it was time for someone else to enjoy it.

Well, fast forward to a couple weeks ago and the wife and I started discussing another SUV. Fast forward again to yesterday and I put down a deposit on a 2011 LR4 HSE! It's the Baltic Blue over Almond. Pretty stoked to take delivery this weekend!

Anyway, it feels good to be back. I'm pretty busy with a toddler in the household, but I will make a minimum of two off-road trips with the LR4 this year, and as my daughter gets older, more and more camping