Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Haha, Check Out The Asshats On Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Haha, Check Out The Asshats On Here

'TORC' (Texoma Off Road Club) is the local 'off road' club we have around here that consists of almost nothing but beaten up, worn down Jeeps, and a Samurai or two. The rest of them just have the generic 4x4 pick-up truck that run around the city streets like a race car then go destroy the trails.

These guys think they're the best of the best but they won't even touch sand, water, or mud if their life depended on it. Only thing they'll do is drive over a rock and think it's the most impressive thing known to god. I figured this out when I happened to ask if any of them had any information for me about 'Little Sahara' in Waynoka, Oklahoma, and when I was bored and met them at the local lake for one of their get togethers.

So needless to say I couldn't help but aggravate them a little when one of them mentioned going out to the lake this Sunday. Didn't take much to get them worked up and throwing a fit about how ****ty the Land Rover is.

http://torc4x4.org/index.php?topic=4230.0

Old 02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hehe yeah some jeep owners are douches.... the guys in the Louisiana club i am in are all pretty cool and have gained respect for my rover from the first trip we went on... and my transfer case lever is messed up so i had to wheel the entire day in high range...

Old 03-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aarguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

The thread was quite amusing...talk about not letting go. Is that horse dead or what?