Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Part numbers's needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

That pic though

Old 08-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Baja
Received 718 Likes on 623 Posts

There are better ones.

Old 08-26-2017, 06:40 PM
TReK
Received 653 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by abran
There are better ones.

GOTH Kids RULE!!!!!

Old 09-04-2017, 03:08 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

You guys are ****ing hilarious. Like a pack of rabid dogs, safe behind your little computer screens. The drag queen phase was just the tip of the iceberg. I was always fascinated with serial killers, horror, cannibalism, Satanism, paranormal, monsters and madmen, hot undead zombie girls etc. Pigs blood, ripped up clothing and props became tools. Walking into department stores or even down the street in broad daylight with blood drenched over my clothing. THE LOOK ON PEOPLES FACES! Hilarious. The power to inject fear and confusion into people without saying a word or raising a finger.

I dont buy from Paul Grant because hes a old fart and a little bitch. Hes been humping my leg since 2010 ish? I also dont like his prices for used junk. His biggest beef with me is because Im the only one with ***** to stand up and tell him to **** off when hes being an idiot sending me stupid private messages. Then he cries to admin to ban my account.

Reality is most of you guys spend all day on facebook and on forums giving new people **** over stupid ****. Usually its a group of people attacking one member (typical). Get a ****ing life. Dont give **** if you cant take it right back up the ***. This forum has gone downhill fast. All the awesome members have retired or just vanished. Fortunately Ive learned alot about my truck over the years and no longer depend on keyboard mechanic help to keep my old girl running. So now while the rest of you are bitching about cooling problems and cracked blocks, Im replacing cosmetic pieces and enjoying the long haul with my old girl.

Some inspiration is in order:

Dawn of Ashes - Torture Device

Dawn of Ashes - Poisoning the steps of Babel

Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop

On that note: Suck my dick

Old 09-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Baja
Received 718 Likes on 623 Posts

It's your right to dress like a girl, wear make up, and smear yourself with pigs blood... all good.

But without this forum, I personally would have never survived with my Land Rovers, and I'm assuming neither would you have. The post for your window got you some good ideas of where to look.

Old 09-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Drifting
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TRIARII
I was always fascinated with serial killers, horror, cannibalism, Satanism, paranormal, monsters and madmen, hot undead zombie girls etc. Pigs blood, ripped up clothing and props became tools. Walking into department stores or even down the street in broad daylight with blood drenched over my clothing. THE LOOK ON PEOPLES FACES! Hilarious. The power to inject fear and confusion into people without saying a word or raising a finger.
NEWSFLASH #1: Julian, if you have to explain how dark, mysterious, and badass you are and include music videos like a frustrated 9th grader, it literally makes you the opposite of someone who is dark, mysterious, and badass. Sad.

NEWSFLASH #2: The people you think you were injecting "fear and confusion into" were not in fear or confusion. They were mocking you. But if you're pathetic enough that you get off on even thinking that, you're just an attention seeking loser.

NEWSFLASH #3: This is all I saw with your last post:

Old 09-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 966 Likes on 643 Posts

I was always fascinated with serial killers, horror, cannibalism, Satanism, paranormal, monsters and madmen, hot undead zombie girls etc.
About 90% sounds like my girlfriend. That doesn't make you special.

Furthermore, people likely did react with fear to the pigs blood. That's because it's so far out of the norm that you pretty blatantly look likesomeone who is violently and criminally insane. Right now atleast clinical insane doesn't sound that far off. Not only that, but also it's illegal. You can be arrested and heavily fined for causing public distress, distracting motorists, and intentionally creating a biohazard. Public distress is a little hard to get pinched on, but the other two can f*ck you.

I dont buy from Paul Grant because hes a old fart and a little bitch.
That's original /s

Hes been humping my leg since 2010 ish? I also dont like his prices for used junk. His biggest beef with me is because Im the only one with ***** to stand up and tell him to **** off when hes being an idiot sending me stupid private messages. Then he cries to admin to ban my account.
What did you do to incite him even messaging you? He doesn't pick fights with random people cause he feels like it or even cause he disagrees with you. I've never once gotten a message from paul without first messaging.him.

This forum has gone downhill fast. All the awesome members have retired or just vanished.
Yeah, I can concur that a lot of awesome older members seem to have left. That said we still have a bunch and we have more incoming. A lot are very new, but many of them seem to already know a lot and many of the others are learning quick, lust as you and I have.

Some inspiration is in order:

Dawn of Ashes - Torture Device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThVh5OsB2M

Dawn of Ashes - Poisoning the steps of Babel

https://youtu.be/49-2Fp2Du4s

Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0698sTH7mUk

On that note: Suck my dick
Super edgy, bro. Real cute middle school stuff. What's that super edgy online joke? P3ngu1N 0f D0oM or something? Kinda reminds me of that.

If you wanna be edgy and get noticed, go for it, but don't break the law doing it, don't put people with autoimmune disorders in danger with your stupid *** blood, and dont be a ***** by giving a bad name to the whole group of people who choose to stand out from the crowd In how they dress. Most of them don't do it to cause a public disturbance and they're typically really cool people save for the common depression and anxiety which is made worse by people like you who give them a bad name.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:20 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex_M
About 90% sounds like my girlfriend. That doesn't make you special.

Furthermore, people likely did react with fear to the pigs blood. That's because it's so far out of the norm that you pretty blatantly look likesomeone who is violently and criminally insane. Right now atleast clinical insane doesn't sound that far off. Not only that, but also it's illegal. You can be arrested and heavily fined for causing public distress, distracting motorists, and intentionally creating a biohazard. Public distress is a little hard to get pinched on, but the other two can f*ck you.

That's original /s

What did you do to incite him even messaging you? He doesn't pick fights with random people cause he feels like it or even cause he disagrees with you. I've never once gotten a message from paul without first messaging.him.

Yeah, I can concur that a lot of awesome older members seem to have left. That said we still have a bunch and we have more incoming. A lot are very new, but many of them seem to already know a lot and many of the others are learning quick, lust as you and I have.

Super edgy, bro. Real cute middle school stuff. What's that super edgy online joke? P3ngu1N 0f D0oM or something? Kinda reminds me of that.

If you wanna be edgy and get noticed, go for it, but don't break the law doing it, don't put people with autoimmune disorders in danger with your stupid *** blood, and dont be a ***** by giving a bad name to the whole group of people who choose to stand out from the crowd In how they dress. Most of them don't do it to cause a public disturbance and they're typically really cool people save for the common depression and anxiety which is made worse by people like you who give them a bad name.
When you kid comes home from school one day with 2 puncture wounds on its neck, then you will experience this fear

The last I checked you tards were the the ones downloading my old pictures to your computers and wanking off. You obviously dont have a life. I try to keep my politics and "Goth" phase out of these forums, but theres always someone trolling my threads and attaching my old pictures, for god knows what purpose. So get your facts straight ****head

Last edited by TRIARII; 09-07-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 183 Likes on 157 Posts

Wow haha this got weird fast. What's with the youtube links?

My inspirations are LRDirect, Abran, Paul, and the tons of useful advice I've gathered here from forum members.. pertaining to my Discovery 2. TRIARII? I could probably live without triarii.

Poor guy though, every time I google some issue with my rover, I stumble across an old triarii thread. It'll start off like, damn that's too bad... your rover really has it in for you... then, you want to do what...? then $2k is dropped on an ABS modulator (from John Craddock of course) and I close my laptop and go on a walk

Old 09-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 189 Likes on 184 Posts

Poor guy though
Not poor just a douche bag. Doubt that will change.

Quick Reply: Part numbers's needed